These are the answers to the questions we've frequently received. If you couldn't find the answer to your question here, please reach to us via e-mail at email@example.com or WhatsApp +62-878-5842-2100.
Where is Cinta Bumi Artisans based?
We are based in Ubud, Bali.
Can I visit your studio?
You are welcome to visit us. Studio visit is available every Thursday, 1 - 3 pm Central Indonesia Time, and can be done by appointment beforehand.
Size details are available in the "Description" section of each listing in both "cm" and "inch" measurement.
We included Care Instructions in the "Description" section of each product listing and on this page. When you purchase from us, we also included Care Guide Card to provide you clear and relevant information and not leave you in confusion. However, if it is still unclear, please send us a message, we'll be happy to assist you.
Product Colors and Tones
We do our best to photograph the work and all of the photographs are taken in natural light. However, natural colors often cover more tones with more subtle shades. Please keep in mind that the colors may appear differently according to your computer screen, so slight variations in tones are to be expected.
Do you offer repair and redye service?
Absolutely! We want to avoid anything going into landfill, so we will always endeavor to repair any of our products where possible. Free repair service is currently available in Indonesia. Just get in touch with us and we will do our best to help.
Where do you ship to?
We ship internationally. All items can be delivered worldwide. For any queries please contact us.
• Handwoven Baskets made from bamboo or lontar palm
• Kraft Paper
• Cassava Bag
• Old Boxes
• Barkcloth Waste
• Textile Waste
We accept gift wrapping service for special occasions and/or for your special ones with greeting card included. Add this Gift Wrapping option to your cart and fill out the form with wording for the card (unless it will be mailed to you - not to the gift recipient directly - and you choose to write the note personally).
Do you ever do sales?
No. We do not hold any sales and certainly do not join mass discounts such as Black Friday.
Do you do bespoke products and commission work?
Absolutely. A lot of our works includes commission work. We’ve worked with inspiring individuals for their special occasions as well as with several brands and organizations such as Google Indonesia, Elami & Co, And So She Awoke, and Love Stories Market to name a few. If you are interested in working on specific projects with us, please contact our team.
Do you accept customized order for corporate gifts?
Of course. We are happy to co-create with your company. We can customize items by adding your company logo and any text you would like onto most of our pieces. Most companies that come to us look for sustainable corporate gifts, and we are happy to assist you in doing so.
Return and Exchange
While we for sure hope that you will love your wearable poetry once you hold it in your hands, we understand that sometimes unexpected situation happens to products order online.
- Please read carefully all the details (size, features, process) and care instructions in the item description section of each product listing to ensure the natural characteristics and conditions of the product before purchasing.
- Our returns and exchange policy lasts 7 days after its arrival date on your end. If you wish to return or exchange after the aforementioned time (7 days after arrival), unfortunately we cannot offer you a return and exchange.
- Return and exchange is only eligible for unused and unworn items, in their original condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Products that cannot be returned or exchanged: personalized items (unless they have a fault), face masks, and gift cards.
- To complete your return, we require your order number, receipt, or proof of purchase.
- All returns or exchanges must be clearly labelled as such in the mail package.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs and customs charges for returning your item. Shipping costs and customs charges are non-refundable.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
❤ ❤ ❤