Our upcoming workshop is a farm-to-cloth experience: Ecoprinting on Fabrics. We're teaming up with our friends Audria and the @littlespoonfarm family 😍🌿
This introductory course is for a small group size, and will give you a series of experience:
• Intro to regenerative farming.
• How to choose and prepare fabrics for ecoprinting
• Intro to plants (especially local plants from Bali) for ecoprinting that grow within the farm and on the island.
• Farm-to-table lunch and drinks.
You will create:
• a silk scarf (best material for an ecoprint beginner)
• a cotton calico tote bag
You will bring home:
• a bundle-dye starter kit
• a handbook for you to continue practice at home
Save the date and reserve your spot ❤
Friday, 30 April 2021
10 am - 3 pm Bali time
More information / RSVP:
Look forward to co-creating with you 🌼
❤ ❤ ❤